MAS 90 and MAS 200 are 32-bit accounting, distribution and light manufacturing software used and recommended by more accountants than any other product in their class.
MAS 90 Features
Here are just a few reasons why so many companies run their businesses on MAS 90:
- Extensive core feature sets in each module, expandable with user-defined fields, automated data import and export, and hundreds of third-party add-ons available from master developers.
- Platform flexibility: MAS 90 is available for Windows NT, Windows 2000, NetWare and SQL Server networks. A single-user version is also available.
- Client/server version: MAS 200 uses the latest thin-client architecture to deliver high-speed performance across the Internet or via a dial-up connection.
- Insightful reporting: Three built-in report writers, including the industry standard Crystal Reports, deliver information in the format you need. You can also access MAS 90 data via ODBC with the reporting tool of your choice.
- Adaptability: With the availability of e-Business Manager, hand held computing applications and MAS 200 SQL Server, the product line continues to prove its adaptability to new technologies, helping to assure you of a solution that will keep you competitive as your business and your industry evolve.
MAS 90 & MAS 200 are highly expandable through of a wide variety of modules. Choose a module from the drop down below to view its PDF brochure (note: free Adobe Acrobat Reader required):
| || |